After managing a bus & coach company for 12 years, Founding Director Michael Williams experienced the persistent difficulties of continuously keeping up with bus compliance obligations. The long term struggle and pressure to satisfy government regulations eventually led Michael to developing a system to make compliance management easy.
Michael was told by an independent auditor that such a compliance management system was “desperately needed by the bus industry”. Thus, Accreditation Manager was born.
Since being officially launched in 2013, Accreditation Manager has:
- Aided over 50 bus companies throughout Australia
- Developed an industry specific app for the TomTom In-Vehicle-Unit that has enabled drivers to streamline their duties
- Built a strong reputation for excellent customer service and support
- Established itself as a clearing house of ideas within the bus industry
- Bus industry experience.
- Passionate about compliance.
- Dedicated to continuous improvement.
Prior to establishing Sydney Party Bus, Michael was Head Teacher (Electro-technology) at the NSW Department of Technical and Further Education (TAFE). Michael also had Institute responsibilities outside of his electronics discipline; these were as a WorkCover Trainer responsible for middle and senior management training.
This set of unique qualifications has made Michael perfectly qualified to establish a software based compliance management system that addresses legal obligations in a practical way and, at the same time, providing valuable feedback and data for bus operators to use in their day-to day decisions.
- Information management experience.
- Passionate about people (and pay).
- Dedicated to technical development.
Behind each software system lies people supporting the technology.
For the past 2 years, Gavin has predominantly been part of the technical side of Accreditation Manager (hardware & software).
Gavin also helps answer customer queries and provides assistance when required. When Michael is out the office, Gavin believes he is in charge.
- Large scale software development experience.
- Background in telecommunications.
- Loves tinkering with new technologies.
Craig has a wealth of knowledge in the software development industry having spent over 30 years working for some of Australia’s and the world’s leading vendors including AWA, Jtec and Ericsson.
More recently Craig has delved into the world of web technology and has worked with local industry startups to develop large scale web systems, including Accreditation Manager since 2012, specifying, designing and implementing the Accreditation Manager online compliance system.